Each year the parents of digital age children need to pay at least a bit of attention to the highlights of the 2013 Consumer Electronic Show (CES).
Although 2013 CES in Las Vegas just ended, take some time to explore these posts about the gadgets, wireless devices, new trends, and the like — technology that your children may well be coveting in the near future.
Below are the blogs and other media reports that I enjoyed. At many of the sites you can find other CES articles in addition to the my link.
- Pogue Walks the CES Floors – NY Times columnist, David Pogue,
- Top 10 This Week at CES – Mashable Slide Show
- Best of CES – Digital Trends
- New Edge Blog Reports from CES by Josh Seidemann of the National Telecommunications Cooperative Association (series of five — all linked)
- Major Trends and Flops from CES – The Washington Post
- Ten Technologies that Turned Heads – Scientific American
- Six Trends We Saw at CES 13 – CNN
- Long Live the Handheld, the PC Is Dead – Daily Finance
- CES Video Series– Consumer Reports
- Health and Fitness Gadgets Coming Your Way – The Guardian
- Watch Watches Your Child – Discovery
- CES 2013 – Wired (read past the beginning of the article)