Check out the Techlicious website to read Picking the Best Back-to-School Laptop, a post by Suzanne Kantra.
Important Factors for Parents and Kids to Keep in Mind
- Enough memory to complete the required tasks — think about what your child will be doing
- Processing speed
- Attractiveness and/or design (a big deal for some kids)
- Security at school if it a laptop travels back and forth between home and school
- How to Choose a Laptop or Desktop Computer – E-How
- CNET Laptop Buying Guide – CNET
- Laptop Shopping Tips – PCWorld
You must be logged in to post a comment.