Today Media!Tech!Parenting! is nine months old, and this is my 100th post. I have found much to write about, so I never quite make it to the bottom of a pile of articles and books. In fact, I am discovering so many relevant and compelling items that my supply only grows larger.
Today, however, I am taking a break. To celebrate, this 100th post has links to ten of my favorites from the past nine months.
- Picture Books Help Digital Children Understand Images
- Conversations About Commenting
- The Power of Instant Images, Part I
- The Power Of Instant Images, Part II: 8 Guidelines to Safeguard a Personal Image
- Kids and Web Credibility
- Intention vs. Consequence: What Kids Don’t Understand
- Kids, Hate Groups, and the Internet
- Why Wikipedia? A Parent’s Introduction
- Parents, Please Don’t Belittle Yourselves