Welcome to the MediaTechParenting book gallery.
Below I’ve added images for some of my current favorites. I’ve used images from authors’ websites or book reviews. The WordPress image gallery feature does not allow links, so to help you learn more about each book, I’ve put links to each at the bottom of this page. The book links appear in the same order as they do in the book gallery.
- Disconnecter: Youth, New Media,and the Ethics Gap by Carrie James
- The Distraction Addiction by Alex SooJung-Kim Pang
- It’s Complicated by danah boyd
- Invent to Learn by Silvia Martinez and Gary Stager
- Hamlet’s Blackberry by William Powers
- Kids and Credibility by Andrew J. Flanagin and Miriam J. Metzger
- Net Smart by Howard Rheingold
- The Big Disconnect by Catherine Steiner Adair
- Alone Together by Sherry Turkle
- Born Digital by John Palfrey and Urs Gasser
- Brain Rules by John Medina
- Sticks and Stones by Emily Bazelon
- Creating Innovators by Tony Wagner
- Goodnight iPad by Ann Droid