If you or your children or your aging parents are active Facebook users, take a look at these articles and continue to follow the news on the just introduced Timeline feature. Looks like, despite setting our privacy controls, that our information will be widely shared. We may have some decisions to make.
What to do? Google + is looking awfully good right now. Still, I’ve deleted a few things and set up my timeline.
Read these Articles (I’ll add others as I read them.)
- Read This to Figure Out How Facebook Timeline Works Before You’re Forced to Use It
- Facebook’s Timeline Goes Live: Gives User’s a Seven-Day Grace – ZD New by Zach Wittaker
- A Trip Down Memory Lane With Facebook’s Timeline – Newsday
- Facebook Rolls out Timeline Feature: It’s Time to Untag Some Old Photos – EnGadget
- Ready or Not, It’s Time for Facebook’s Timeline – LATimes Technology
- How to Use Facebook’s New Timeline Feature (and Hide Your Old Embarrassing Photos) – Life Hacker
- As Facebook’s New Timeline Rolls Out- Find Out How Well You Know Your Friends – Forbes
- Facebook Pulls Back Curtain on Timeline – Wired
- Facebook’s Timeline a “Stalker’s” Paradise: Mass Exodus on the Way? ZD Net by Charlie Osborne