10 Links to Help Your Family Identify Better Web Resources
Posted by Marti Weston on October 5, 2011
Do you know how to help your children evaluate sites and make good quality choices?
Below are four links to university library websites where parents learn more about how to judge the quality of a website. Following the separate resources is a small collection of links that can help middle and elementary school students learn how to evaluate the quality of a website.
Web Evaluation Resources for Parents
- Cornell University Library
- Lesley University
- Duke University
- University of Maryland University College
Web Evaluation Resources for Students
- Using the Internet for School Reports from the Boston Public Library
- ClassZone Internet Guide
- Website Evaluation Chart from WiredSafety.org
- The Internet Detective
- Website Evaluation from Finding Dulcinea.com
- School Assignments and the Web from Family Education.com